Tuesday, November 26, 2013

What I like to order at chains!

Chain restaurants get little love in the blogging and foodie world and for the most part for good reason but I've listed below a few of my favorite choices at each restaurant.

Olive Garden:

Zuppa Toscana- My only suggestion


PF Changs:
NORTHERN-STYLE SPARE RIBS and
Orange Chicken or Shrimp

Long Horns:
Pork Chops with Asparagus

CPK (California Pizza Kitchen)
Thai Crunch Salad Substitute Avocado for Chicken
Taco Mac:
Wings swimming in TMI sauce cooked 5 extra minutes

Outback Steakhouse:
Rack of Lamb or Baby Back Ribs

Cracker Barrel:
Meatloaf sandwich and Greens

There are more but I have no specific recommendations.  I try to eat at chains as little as possible because I like exceptional food but when out at a chain no reason not to attempt to get close. 

Tell me what's your favorite thing to order at a chain?





No comments:

Post a Comment