It's been awhile since I've blogged about food but food is never out of my mind. For my grand rebirth I want to share a restaurant idea that I have and please feel free to let me know what you think.
Grub Pub (name to be determined)
It's a European inspired pub with small bites to eat and 8 oz beers (there would be a full bar but the beer would be the star here.
All beers are draft and come in 8 oz glasses ($3.50 each)
Menu- Would be 10 items- Written on the Chalk board for the day
1. Thanksgiving Balls- Cranberry wrapped in mashed potato surrounded by turkey breast slices covered in stuffing deep fried and served with gravy. $12
2. Smoked Tuna & Crab served with jalapenos, shredded cheese and homemade Cornbread crackers $13
3. Caramel Popcorn- with pancetta and almonds $10
4. Asian Pork Skewers- Vietnamese style with crispy vermicelli and fruit salad $12
5. Buffalo Chicken Tamales- Served with a bib
6. Foot Long Smoked Turkey Corn dog- Served with spicy whole seed mustard $10
7. Toffee Cookie with Caramel Ice Cream Sandwich $8
8. Curry Beef Balls- curry beef surrounded by rice breaded in panko fried and served with a tomato and avocado salsa $12
9. Fried Chicken Legs- Served with a hot sauce and honey drizzle and a biscuit- $11
10.Shrimp Cake Sliders with a piccata sauce $13