Friday, January 9, 2015

Restaurant Review- VUU Bistro- Roswell

I really didn't want to like this place.  I've eaten here a couple of times; thought it was too expensive and was just okay but after eating off the sushi menu I must say it is solid choice if you live in the neighborhood.  Thai/Japanese makes no sense but the food has some attention to detail that makes it better than just your average strip center Asia stop. 

The sushi chef seems to be making the right decisions and if I eat here again I will stick with the raw stuff. 

The lunch specials were reasonably priced and tasty but save your dinner budget for something else.  There are quite a few excellent Thai restaurants in Atlanta but if your in Roswell for lunch and want a quick fix this is your place. 

VUU Asian Bistro

880 Woodstock Rd, Roswell, GA 30075

(770) 650-0288

 


 
 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment